• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn OFF File Sync Creative Cloud 2020 - 2021

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've scoured the forums. There are lots of questions about this but the correct answers are no longer correct, as they say go to CC, then Prefernces, but I can't find prefernces so I'm going to assume they're no longer there in CC 2021. If they are, please let me know how to get to them.

I'm on rural internet, and the continued syncing means I can't upload anything else. I blamed my ISP, because it's often that it goes down or it's overloaded, but I spent almost two hours on with two differnent support people only to eventualy find out that Adobe was the cause. Lightroom had done an update the night before.

All I can find is that I can 'pause' file syncing, but how on earth can I turn it off permanently?

This is a huge flaw for folks who have limited internet.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines