Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turning on File Syncing

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to turn on file syncing on the Creative Cloud desktop application, in order to sync my files between my iMac and my Macbook Pro. I have read the help sections that describe how to do it, and have been able to turn it on successfully on my iMac. It is working perfectly on my iMac. However, every time I try to turn on file syncing on the Macbook, it turns itself off automatically. For instance, I will click the settings button on the desktop application - click Preferences - Files tab - and turn Sync On. However, when I view the Assets/Files menu on the desktop application, it still says it is turned off, and therefore  is not showing any of my synced files or progress.

Does anybody know why this would be happening?

Also, for frame of reference, my Macbook is where I do all my work. I am trying to turn this on in order to get my files from my laptop to my desktop in order to do more work on my desktop.

I have had success uploading files through the website to my iMac, but I would really like it turned on on my laptop so that the files will update automatically.

Please help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

You could also try the solution in this posting:

Re: Sync folder can't be activated

This seems to have worked for others with similar issues.

--Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could also try the solution in this posting:

Re: Sync folder can't be activated

This seems to have worked for others with similar issues.

--Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines