Two accounts

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a personal account that I pay for and just received a subscription from my new employer. I have my portfolio site and a bunch of documents saved through my personal account but no longer want to pay for it because my employer is offering me a subscription. Is there any way to keep all my data active/live while using my employer's account? 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021
Think about this carefully.  You don't own the work you create with your employer's subscription.  Your employer does.  Are you comfortable giving your personal work to your employer?  What about when you eventually leave the organization? To transfer your old Portfolio site to a new ID, contact Portfolio Support directly as Adobe Customer Care cannot help you with that. https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no way to keep any cancelled/expired account active when it's cancelled/expired.

you can transfer/share data from one account to another (while both are active), then cancel one and secure the data in the other (because that one is probably going to end some day).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Think about this carefully.  You don't own the work you create with your employer's subscription.  Your employer does.  Are you comfortable giving your personal work to your employer?  What about when you eventually leave the organization?

To transfer your old Portfolio site to a new ID, contact Portfolio Support directly as Adobe Customer Care cannot help you with that.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines