Two "Creative Cloud Files" Folders. One is a ghost.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I moved my Creative Cloud Files folder location and it appears to have left a ghost. It takes up precious space in my file explorer side bar and looks identical to the real one. It also has a super annoying error message if I so much as touch it.

"C:\Users\me\Creative Cloud Files is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disk is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network make sure you're connected to the network or Internet, and then try again. If the location still can't be found, it might have been moved or deleted."

Can't seem to delete through CMD prompt or anything

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Two "Creative Cloud Files" Folders. One is a ghost.

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I moved my Creative Cloud Files folder location and it appears to have left a ghost. It takes up precious space in my file explorer side bar and looks identical to the real one. It also has a super annoying error message if I so much as touch it.

"C:\Users\me\Creative Cloud Files is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disk is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network make sure you're connected to the network or Internet, and then try again. If the location still can't be found, it might have been moved or deleted."

Can't seem to delete through CMD prompt or anything

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2018 0

Have something to add?