• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

type kit

Participant ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typekit fonts simply disappeared today. I went to my Creative Cloud settings and fonts are on. I went to Typekit and all of the fonts that I have synced say they are synced, but none of them are showing up in Indesign. It cost me time today, because I had a publication going to press, and several ads contained typekit fonts that i've been using for months without a problem.

Is this a known issue today, or simply within my system?  I don't feel I can count on synced fonts if this is what is going to happen.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elaine,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. Are the fonts you have selected to sync showing up in the Assets > Fonts tab of Creative Cloud, similar to this?

cc-fonts.png

- If not, please make sure you are signed in to the Creative Cloud application with the same Adobe ID that you use for Typekit. The account information is under Preferences > General.

- If you haven't done so already, would you please try turning off font sync in the Creative Cloud application, wait a moment, and then turn it back on?  The option to do this is under the gear icon in Preferences > Creative Cloud > Fonts ("Typekit on/off").  Sometimes the app just needs a fresh session for the fonts to appear again.

If that doesn't make a difference, please send us the screenshot of the Fonts tab and your recent sync log files to support@typekit.com and we will check for any errors. Here are the instructions on where to find the log files on your computer:

help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/1649149#logs

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes.  Thank you,

— liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines