• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit are NOT syncing and has NOT done that for 6 days now!

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with my typekit and file syncing for 6 days now and tryed everything thats possible. lookes at the support site, forum and help sites! Done everything! Nothings works! Cant turn typekit- or filesync off or on! The spinning uppdate wheel is just keep spinning. I have a lot of fonts synced but they will not show up in the programs?

Please HELP!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Hi Tomten62,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. It sounds like there was an installation issue with the most recent Creative Cloud app update. Would you drop us a line at: support@typekit.com and let us know which OS you're using and the version?

We'll take it from there and hopefully, get things working again.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomten62,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. It sounds like there was an installation issue with the most recent Creative Cloud app update. Would you drop us a line at: support@typekit.com and let us know which OS you're using and the version?

We'll take it from there and hopefully, get things working again.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bejjamin,

I do not think that is installation problem since I've unistalled and cleaned up CC two times! Installed CC again and the same problem!

I've gone through all support pages, help files and so on. I contacted you via e-mail. I want a solution on this on going problem.

My clients waiting for deliveries and in those work I have syncted fonts!!!

BIG PROBLEMS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomten62,

Using the Cleaner Tool and reinstalling typically fixes this kind of issue, unless there are permissions related issues with the OS, or some other application(s) running on the system which are interfering with the operation of the sync related processes. It sounds like you've tried most of the common self help solutions. I'd recommend reaching out and working with our tech support department directly next. Please go here , sign in with the Adobe ID associated with your membership, select Creative Cloud > Any product > Download and Install and then click the blue "Show me my contact options" button at the bottom and choose either phone or chat. They should be able to help you resolve the issue.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks Dave!

I made contact with support department and they tried to fixed it... But, NO! The problem still exists!

Is there someone who knows what kind of other apps or permissions in window that could interfer on this issue on syncing fonts from Typekit?

Please give it a go and try to help me I'm sooo frustrated!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

I'm sorry your attempt to resolve the issue with support was unsuccessful. I've requested someone contact you via email to setup a phone/screen share session to continue working with you on the issue.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

I'm very sorry you're still having this issue. It looks like something very strange happened with the recent update to the Creative Cloud app. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer right now but we definitely want to get to the bottom of it. Would you take a look at this article: Log Collector Tool and go through the steps? Then send us the results here: support@typekit.com along with any other details you might have about the issue.

Also, would you let us know in your email, are you seeing any issue with: Assets > Files as well as: Assets > Fonts?

Thanks so much for your help here.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your contiued efforts!

In this mail I send you a log file.

And, Concerning the Asset files; I see a spinning wheel all the time in

the main CC program window when I click ASSETS.

But when I open Illustrator I can access the files!

The only thing in different programs that not seems to work is the

syncing to Typekit.

But as I say the spinning wheel is just spinning! I cant access the

fonts or files from the main CC window!

Included: AdobeLogs-12082017-0737-Lenovo-PC.zip

Tom.

<

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much for the information and for the logs. However, these can't be attached to forum posts. Would you send the logs over to: support@typekit.com and mention my name?

Thanks so much.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines