Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit has stopped syncing fonts to Photoshop CC 2015

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Forum

I have been using Typekit with Photoshop (and Illustrator) for some time now and on Saturday morning (26th Sept) it seems to have stopped working.

I have:

• Restarted Creative Cloud - several times
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Creative Cloud
  • Un-synced and re-synced Typekit - for the fonts that I want to use

I am using a Macbook Air and attached some screenshots if that helps.

Thanks

Enor

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 09.10.20.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-26 at 09.10.33.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-26 at 09.10.58.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-26 at 09.11.36.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-26 at 09.14.31.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-29 at 09.38.50.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Enor,

We are sorry that you have received a less than desirable experience.  We are aware of this issue and are currently trying to get to the root cause.  In the meantime I can offer you a work around:

1. From terminal on your Mac Navigate to the following Location: cd /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences
  2. In this folder there should be a file called com.adobe.accmac.plist:  ls -la | grep com.adobe.accmac
  3. Change the ownership of this file to your currently logged on user: chown <username> com.adobe.accmac.plist

I've sent you a private message to try and find out more information about your particular case.

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley

I followed your instructions but got the message - 'Operation not

permitted' - see attachment

Can you please let me know how to resolve this to get the work around

solution working for me.

Thanks

Enor

On 29 September 2015 at 13:52, Ashley Wagstaffe <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Enor,

I've tried to contact you directly by email ... when you are ready just email us back to the shared mailbox.

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines