• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit not working - it thinks my account is not linked to my Adobe CC account, so it asking for money before I can use fonts

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly my Typekit thinks it is as it was before I started subscribing to Adobe CC.  It is now asking for subscription fees before I can sync or use any fonts.  However I pay for the full suite of services through Adobe CC.  Please help as I can't use my fonts that I need right now for a looming deadline. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can send in an email with your issue to (support@typekit.com) and will communicated accordingly for the issue.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum for assistance

So the Typekit experts can assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines