Highlighted

TypeKit synched fonts are suddenly not accessible.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the desktop synched fonts for several weeks, and it's worked perfectly until now. Now that I'm using them under a hot deadline, of course. I've turned synch off and back on, made sure the fonts were still synched (they are) and to no avail. What changed, and how can I work with these fonts that the client has seen and wants? Thanks in advance for any helpful insights.

Anna

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TypeKit synched fonts are suddenly not accessible.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the desktop synched fonts for several weeks, and it's worked perfectly until now. Now that I'm using them under a hot deadline, of course. I've turned synch off and back on, made sure the fonts were still synched (they are) and to no avail. What changed, and how can I work with these fonts that the client has seen and wants? Thanks in advance for any helpful insights.

Anna

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

We apologies for the inconvenience.

Please visit the below link for resolution. Hope it helps.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/fonts-dont-appear-font-menu.html

Regards,

Ashish

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. The problem seemed to fix itself without any further action from me, in fact, before I had a chance to read your reply. Adobe works in strange ways!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Creative Cloud to the File And Font Sync Early Access forum. Someone from Typekit Support will be able to help you here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, Ken. The problem seemed to fix itself before I had a chance to read your reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines