• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit syncing issues...

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with Typekit - it won't stay synced with my machine - any ideas? I've tried logging out of CC and restarting - no luck. And now I've lost all previous fonts I had synced. Please help

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2013 Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving discussion to Adobe type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a Typekit issue so the forum is File and Font eary access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cindy,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  Do you happen to use Suitcase Fusion to manage the installed fonts on your computer?  We have recently identified a bug in Suitcase Fusion which causes fonts synced from Typekit to be deactivated.

More information and a workaround is available here:

http://help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/1323222

If that's not the case for you, would you please send your recent sync logs to support@typekit.com so we can take a closer look? 

On OS X:

* Open the Finder

* under the Go menu, select "Go To Folder"

* in the windows that opens, type:  /Users/(username)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Note that you need to replace "(username)" with your own account name; for instance, on my computer I am "galle".

(Or if you are comfortable working from the Terminal, cd to $HOME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/)

On Windows:

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\

Attach the recent CoreSync-yyyy-MM-dd.log files to an email. Please don't send a zip file, as they often get flagged as spam.

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines