Typekit will not log me in or sync even when currently logged into Adobe account - help please.

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using CC on a MAC. I am logged in and up to date on CC. All of my Typekit fonts are gone from Illustrator and when I go to typekit.com the page appears to log me in as normal, then redirects and kicks me off (all while staying logged into CC and adobe.com). Any help would be appreciated. I've already restarted my computer as well.

Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Typekit will not log me in or sync even when currently logged into Adobe account - help please.

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using CC on a MAC. I am logged in and up to date on CC. All of my Typekit fonts are gone from Illustrator and when I go to typekit.com the page appears to log me in as normal, then redirects and kicks me off (all while staying logged into CC and adobe.com). Any help would be appreciated. I've already restarted my computer as well.

Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aleck,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. It sounds like there may be a conflict with one of the cookie settings in your browser. The Typekit website uses cookies from Adobe.com and the sign in will not work if you have third-party cookies blocked in the browser.

If this is turned on in your browser, you'll need to add a couple exceptions to the privacy setting:

http://help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/760702

Please give that a try, and let me know if you still cannot sign in to your account.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2016 1
Pattie-F LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2016 0