Typekit

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Photoshop CC only subscriber, I applied for and was granted early access to load Typekit fonts to my Desktop. Unfortunately I'm still unable to do this, being repeatedly asked to upgrade to a Portfolio plan or higher which requires additional payment. Do I have to subscribe to the full version of CC in order to qualify?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Typekit

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Photoshop CC only subscriber, I applied for and was granted early access to load Typekit fonts to my Desktop. Unfortunately I'm still unable to do this, being repeatedly asked to upgrade to a Portfolio plan or higher which requires additional payment. Do I have to subscribe to the full version of CC in order to qualify?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pippy,

Sorry for any confusion here. The Typekit Trial plan that's included in your Creative Cloud subscription doesn't include font syncing.  You would have to upgrade the Typekit part of your plan to a Portfolio, Performance, or Business Typekit plan to sync fonts to the desktop.

If you would like to upgrade, sign in at typekit.com with your Adobe ID, then visit the plans page.  Click the "Upgrade" link under the Portfolio plan, and you will be asked to enter your billing information.  Your Typekit subscription will be billed separately from your Creative Cloud subscription.

I hope that this helps; let me know if you have any other questions.  Best,

-- liz

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2013 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Liz

Pippy

In a message dated 22/10/2013 16:54:28 GMT Daylight Time,

forums_noreply@adobe.com writes:

Re: Typekit

created by Liz, Typekit Support

(http://forums.adobe.com/people/Liz,TypekitSupport) in File and Font Sync early access - _View the full

discussion_ (http://forums.adobe.com/message/5778996#5778996)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2013 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this Typekit Trial plan also apply to the photography bundle subscribers (Lightroom and PS)? I received an email a few days ago saying this:

Also, your membership now includes access to over 700 fonts from Typekit, which can be quickly and easily synced to your computer.

I went to the typekit site and was definitely not able to sync 700 fonts to my computer. It was very clearly just a trial membership. This is a little unclear for me, and I would assume also unclear for the other people in the photography program. Any insight would be much appreciated thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry for the confusion here. The photography program comes with the Free Plan on Typekit.

If you have a full Creative Cloud subscription, you get a Portfolio Plan on Typekit at no additional cost. I'm not sure why you received that email.

If you do want to try Typekit, you can sign up for stand alone plans. The Portfolio Plan starts at $49.99.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us here: support@typekit.com

Cheers,

Benjamin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2013 0