• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UGH. back to constantly being logged out!

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this just me? I think it started a few days ago. Not completely sure, I have been out of town and didn't see this, but my wife did.

I have a toolbar with direct shortcuts to the apps I use most frequently. I noticed yesterday that when I clicked any of them (either Photoshop or Illustrator and when it came up i had to log in.

To check things,. I opened the Creative Cloud launcher and had to log in to that again.

Got evrerything done and though it had just been a glich. Boy was I wrong. Now I go through that each time I load any app in my subscription (all apps). when I close it all down, if I open an app or the CC app itself again, I have to login again

I can't even being to explain how frustrating this is, and I just don't see how this is starting again.

I think I've gone back in time.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/creative-cloud-applications-keep-asking-me-to-login-...

Where should I post this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Just in the last few days, when my computer goes to sleep it closes all my Adobe apps and logs me out of CC. It is really annoying! What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What amazes me is a month after my post and nobody had replied. The only thing I can figure is it's a local PC problem or vastly more people would be replying.

I don't honestly know what happened with me, it just stopped doing it a few days later.]

Sorry I wasn't much help, it's frustrating to have to deal with.

Good luck!~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines