• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete folder within Creative Cloud files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem that I can't delete an empty folder inside my creative cloud account. Every time I delete it, it comes back. I've deleted on a couple of different computers plus online. Still comes back.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Thanks @David__B,

It looks like it was a folder inside a shared folder with a couple of other people and that I did not create the folder. Once the person who did create the folder delete it, it seems to be permanently deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Talk2bks,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. A few additional questions:

• Is the folder one which is shared with others? It would appear here if it was Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Are you the owner of the folder, did you create it originally?
  • If you delete it online, and also empty the online Archive does it still return?
  • Have you tried deleting it from the computer in which it was created on originally?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @David__B,

It looks like it was a folder inside a shared folder with a couple of other people and that I did not create the folder. Once the person who did create the folder delete it, it seems to be permanently deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines