Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download assets from the Creative Cloud app

Participant ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I am unable to download assets from the Creative Cloud app because it claims that it is unable to sync a certain file. See the screenshot below. When I try to download an asset and I click on the download button, nothing happens. Can somebody give me some troubleshooting tips? I am using Windows 7 professional with the latest version of the Creative Cloud app installed. Thanks so much in advance!

Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Awitmer,

I would try turning off sync from the preferences, then moving the Young Girl.svg file out of the Creative Cloud Files folder and then turning sync back on and see if all of the rest of the flies sync successfully. The preferences are accessed from the gear icon in the top right.

If everything else syncs successfully you might test if you can upload Young Girl.svg to your Creative Cloud storage using a web browser rather than through File Sync. Browse, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets

Please let me know if this helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I deleted that file out of my creative cloud folder and did exactly what you said. It didn't start working immediately, but it is working now today probably since I did a system reboot. I am able to download assets normally now. Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines