Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find uploaded files on Creative Cloud Assets

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a monthly Lightroom CC subscription and I did not understand that every pictue that I imported into this Lightroom would be uploaded (I don't want this to happen). Seeing this, I paused the synchronisation in Lightroom and then uninstalled the whole thing and cancelled my subscription (i'll buy the standard Lightroom).

Now here's the problem, in the Adobe Creative Cloud Assets, I can't find any of my files (in any of the filters) but the storage capacity is 3.8Go/2Go (bottom left)...so my files are uploaded but I can't access nor delete it...anyone can help ?

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Hi Justaskingaquestion and Egor,

If you uploaded files to Lightroom online you would want to go here: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom  and sign in with the Adobe ID associated with your membership.

From there click the LR icon in the top left of the page to open a menu with the Account Info option at the bottom. When open Account Info you should see an option to Delete Library Library which should free the space and remove them. I think that's what you're looking for. Alternatively, you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not resolved???

I have same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Justaskingaquestion and Egor,

If you uploaded files to Lightroom online you would want to go here: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom  and sign in with the Adobe ID associated with your membership.

From there click the LR icon in the top left of the page to open a menu with the Account Info option at the bottom. When open Account Info you should see an option to Delete Library Library which should free the space and remove them. I think that's what you're looking for. Alternatively, you can also delete individual albums from the gear icon to the right of the name if you didn't want to delete everything.

delete_library.jpg

or

remove_album.jpg

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines