• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Get Support

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to get support, they keep asking for my serial number before they wiil help me, but Creative Cloud accounts don't have serial numbers. It says that right in the Help FAQ. I even replied to the help agent stating that I don't have a serial number because I have a Creative Cloud account. I still didn't get a response. I am trying to get help because, all of the sudden, I can't edit photos. The month I paid for through my Apple ID is not up yet, so I know that it is not because I haven't paid. If someone can offer advice and help, that would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please urgently tell us EXACTLY how you contact support. If phoning, the number. If online, the web site. If email, the address. Please reply exactly, someone may be scamming you. Also do not trust a reply to your message which asks for personal info or serial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please state the program you are using and the OS on you computer and exactly what happened just before your problem started.

More than likely someone on these forum will be able to help solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines