Unable to install fonts due to conflict.

Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using the font Monserrat but we use the creative cloud the Monserrat does not appear, it defaults to Arial.

We confirmed that the font is not embedded within the PDF file, open the PDF file and press Ctrl-D. Open the Fonts pane and scroll down looking for "DavidD". Next, to the font name, it should not say (embedded). That would confirm that the problem is due to the font not being installed on your system.When I have performed this Ctrl-D – Monserrat does not appear as an option.

When trying to install it says that it cannot donwload due to conflict  - see attached.

I actually just fixed mine this morning. 

I uninstalled the font via the control panel and then reinstalled it via the Adobe Creative Cloud app. All seems to be working fine now.

TOPICS
Collaboration, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to install fonts due to conflict.

Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using the font Monserrat but we use the creative cloud the Monserrat does not appear, it defaults to Arial.

We confirmed that the font is not embedded within the PDF file, open the PDF file and press Ctrl-D. Open the Fonts pane and scroll down looking for "DavidD". Next, to the font name, it should not say (embedded). That would confirm that the problem is due to the font not being installed on your system.When I have performed this Ctrl-D – Monserrat does not appear as an option.

When trying to install it says that it cannot donwload due to conflict  - see attached.

I uninstalled the font via the control panel and then reinstalled it via the Adobe Creative Cloud app. All seems to be working fine now.

TOPICS
Collaboration, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to resolve this issue? 

I've got the same problem with Open Sans.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunltey not. We were told by the supplier that the newest update would resolve it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0