• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I decided I would log into adobe creative cloud on my other computer. This resulted in me going to

this computer. Now when I run adobe creative cloud it brings up this error message. [Unable to reach adobe servers. Please check your firewall settings, ensure that the time settings on your computer are correct, and try again] I think the problem was caused by me signing in on a different device. Please help

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr.5DE8, sorry you are encountering problems contacting our servers. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html for steps you can take to resolve this error.  

Please update this public forum discussion, if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem - but havent signed in on any other computer - just started tonight - no changes on my imac - no av running, no firewall enabled.... just paid for my first month - hope this is a one off - not impressed so far.

I have followed all the steps and more as per adobe help pages - no improvement.

It feels like this is adobe side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James, you can check the status of the servers at https://status.adobe.com.

Please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html if the suggestions in this discussion do not allow you to resolve the current connection error.  You may need to use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet if you are unable to also establish a chat session due to the current connection error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geff

So I tried the chat route...

After 4 hours of adobe support people remoting to my computer I have been told to go to Apple Support.

I have spent another 3 hours with Apple Support - and they then repeated everything the Adobe people did but in a more thorough manner....

Still no better - so Apple Support suggested we wipe my iMac (it is only 2 weeks old anyway) and re-install the OS - and then try installing Adobe CC on what would be a brand new virgin iMac.

We did that  - and still Adobe CC gives the 206 error whilst installing.

So now I have come back to Adobe chat, and advised this is definitely an Adobe issue - not my computer (and detailed all the above) and now frustratingly the adobe support person is ignoring all that and asking me to try root user again - so far I have wasted 10 hours plus on this.

Really disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the end I fixed this by creating a new Adobe CC account (for the 7 day trial) and installing the CC App under that new account.

Then I logged into the CC app using my original account - I got the same 206 error once or twice, , clicked retry a few times, now its OK.

I suspect my original account got itself into a strange state somehow.

I did suggest this may be the issue to the Adobe tech people a few times - but the only focused on my mac... which is frustrating as we could have saved ourselves 10-12 hours.

All's well that ends well I guess 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines