• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud is suddenly having problems connecting to Adobe's servers and I don't know why. I can see the Adobe logos in the link on that one page... TLS 1.2 is enabled, as per the suggestion on the other page, etc... I've been trying to debig this for about 15 hours straight at this point, checking every little thing I can think of or look up on my end, short of changing my OS. It was working perfectly fine up until now, with no changes to my PC prior to the error. Did anything change on Adobe's end over the last month?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*debug

Strangely, I'm not finding a way to edit my post to fix the spelling error. Nothing has changed regarding my internet connection or router either, and it's a fiber connection. I'm not having connectivity problems with anything else, so that can be ruled out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ruth, sorry the computer you are using is unable to contact our servers.  Please make sure to follow the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html to attempt to locate the source of the blockage.  If you feel that you have already implemented the listed solutions, then please contact the Internet Service provider to confirm the network is using their recommended.  A misconfigured Domain Name Server setting, for example, could lead to the problems that you are encountering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer support says it´s because of  no support now for TLS 1.0 and 1.1, so 1.2 must be enabled in the right way. Many have this problem since 14/7 or later. 

I have checked mine and it is enabled everywhere but Creative Cloud app still not connecting. Support said contact Microsoft support to solve this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help with the connection issue other than to note it doesn't appear to be an issue just for you. If you look in this forum, several other people have made posts reporting the same problem. I suspect this is an Adobe issue, which means waiting for Adobe to fix it.

As to editing posts, the forum software prevents people below a certain level of participation from editing posts. After you've been here a while and maintain a certain level of activity, you'll be able to edit your post. Meantime, posting a follow-up to correct or expand is the way to go, as you've already done. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem 😞 
Nothing helped... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karol, Nikita, and Third-Eye, sorry that the computer you are using continues to encounter problems connecting to our servers.  LinSims is correct and this topic is fairly common for Individual members. The computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  Please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers/m-p/12074356 where this topic has been discussed.

If you need additional assistance, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. You may need to use a different network as the same configuration error blocking access for the apps, could also thwart your ability to begin a chat session with our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine, thaks a lot Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня аналогичная ситуация сейчас образовалась, все попробовал толку ноль.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue here. No configuration or system changes have been made, just suddenly started getting this error, unable to use any CC apps at all.  Looks like I won't be renewing my license next month at this rate, why pay for something that isn't even working? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue today on a windows 7 laptop. On my stationary windows 10 PC no problems. Same network so it´s not any network issue on my side. I have followed all the steps in all threads I can find. I suspect a win7 bug from Adobe or something.

Software applications are working but not the Creative Cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helen, if you are continuing to use Windows 7 then please make sure that Transport Layer Security 1.2 is enabled. For more information see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have fixed all that. 1.2 is  enabled as it should as far as I can see. Adobe Support says to contact Microsoft support about this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Helen. Please follow the guidance provided. You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates to your recent support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran Microsofts Quick fix that added 2 extra registry entries for 64-bit 1.2. After that and restart CC-app didn´t start at all and didn´t load Core sync etc. Strange since I never touched anything re CC. I tried to repair in control panel and got the message that my OS version was too low, has to be minimum windows 7! Which it is. Restarted again and then it suddenly worked. Weird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not enough, you must change de default browser from Chrome to other (Internet Explore, Mozzilla, Opera)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines