Highlighted

Unable to sync due to server error (Trying to delete a folder that continues to appear)

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm haveing hard times trying to delete a particular folder on my creative clooud.
I am using it on both my iMac and MacBookPro, i have done a backup of all my CCfiles , I emptied the folder (ftom the browser) and reuploaded some folder and files that I need, but ther is a particular folder that won't go away, don't know why!!
I tryed to delete that bothfrom Finder and Chrome but nothing helps.
And yes I also tried to log out and back in the CreativeCloud, and restart the mac.

Is there a way to force delete this folder?

(My language is italian)
Schermata 2015-12-10 alle 08.18.50.pngSchermata 2015-12-10 alle 08.18.58.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to sync due to server error (Trying to delete a folder that continues to appear)

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm haveing hard times trying to delete a particular folder on my creative clooud.
I am using it on both my iMac and MacBookPro, i have done a backup of all my CCfiles , I emptied the folder (ftom the browser) and reuploaded some folder and files that I need, but ther is a particular folder that won't go away, don't know why!!
I tryed to delete that bothfrom Finder and Chrome but nothing helps.
And yes I also tried to log out and back in the CreativeCloud, and restart the mac.

Is there a way to force delete this folder?

(My language is italian)
Schermata 2015-12-10 alle 08.18.50.pngSchermata 2015-12-10 alle 08.18.58.png

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?