• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync due to server error

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my files have not been syncing lately, others have no problem. The error I am getting simply says "due to server error" nothing specific. I have read that this can be caused by other collaborators running out of space. These files are stored in folders that are collaborative, however other files in these folders are syncing. I did notice that some of the collaborators, including the owner, of these files no longer have Creative Cloud accounts, not sure if this could have anything to do with it as we have had ghost collaborators there for quite some time now. Please help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Hi Backup Account,

I wondered if the issue might be related to collaborators that no longer have Creative Cloud accounts running out of space. Would it be possible to just copy the files in the ghost accounts collaboration to a different folder temporarily, then remove yourself from that collaboration and start a new one with yourself as the owner and put the moved files there instead?

Could you try that and see if it resolves the issue?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Backup Account,

I wondered if the issue might be related to collaborators that no longer have Creative Cloud accounts running out of space. Would it be possible to just copy the files in the ghost accounts collaboration to a different folder temporarily, then remove yourself from that collaboration and start a new one with yourself as the owner and put the moved files there instead?

Could you try that and see if it resolves the issue?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines