Unable to Sync due to server error

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file "Etikett 4 mjöd.png" do not exist on my Mac or on the website Adobe Creative Cloud. And I get this message over and over again. Version 2.4.2.61 of Creative Cloud SyncSkärmavbild 2017-09-26 kl. 10.23.30.png.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Sync due to server error

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file "Etikett 4 mjöd.png" do not exist on my Mac or on the website Adobe Creative Cloud. And I get this message over and over again. Version 2.4.2.61 of Creative Cloud SyncSkärmavbild 2017-09-26 kl. 10.23.30.png.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please see if you can see this file in your Archive on Adobe Creative Cloud website? Was this file ever used in Creative Cloud Files folder?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the fil do not exist in the Archive on Adobe Creative Cloud website.

The file have exist on my computer, but wouldn't sync.

I tried to make a new file with that namne on my computer, but I got the same message.

Then I try to make a file with that file name on Adobe Creative Cloud website in same folder, and that worked!

Strange.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2017 0