• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync (file/folder name) because some files in the folder are open

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I have no idea what the heck is going on....
This has been going on for days. I have done the Adobe help and troubleshot things like it suggested, but i still get this problem.
"Unable to sync (file/folder name) because some files in the folder are open. Please close any open files within this folder"

There are no files open there are no applications open that are using that folder. Finder is open. Can I no longer have Finder open in order to sync?
I have never had this issue before, and now the last 1 month this has been the issue. The folders in question contain InDesign files, Ae files, Ai files, PDFs, PSD files, JPGS, PNG.

I read somewhere that InDesign makes this invisible files (from my layman understanding) that run in the background and give the impression that the file is open...but i dont have anything running if I turn off and on my mac right?

My office mac (if turned off and then on), syncs (green checkmarks), but when i get to my home computer, there are the Warning signs on all the folders.

Please help, I have a project that i would like to work on, and would hate to have to work from the office all the time.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is there anyone out there?

If no one answers here, is there a tech support channel/area that can assist in the matter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines