• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync file with Error 11 File/Folder permissions

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just one single file that seems to have permission problems. The file was deleted and is not on the cloud or on my business mac. On my private mac i stopped syncing for some weeks and now i wanted to get the sync again on my private mac. I deleted a lot of stuff and a verry long sync started where just this single file now stopps the full sync.

What can i do?

Of course i checked permissions and did a reset on my home folder permissions and the Cloud Folder permissions. I also did a "repair-install" on the Creative Cloud Desktop App, tried it now for some days but still nothing seems to work.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem just passed away……
I just did nothing and had two weeks off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well now back on my office laptop and new error without any hint what kind of error. Just "not all Files could be synced" The detailed link throws a Error 500 in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines