• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync files due to server error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using windows 8.1 on a asus laptop. We recently transferred our files to a different account, and they are there in creative cloud. But the local computer will not sync to the online cloud. We have rebooted, reopened the program, paused and restarted file sync. The file is accessible from the cloud on my MacBook pro. But not on this windows laptop.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Hi Bonnie,

I might need the email address of the secondary account you mention to fully understand the issue. Most of the recent server error reports that I've seen have turned out to be related to insufficient space on a related account. It appeared in your case that you may have been attempting to share all of your files (via a shared folder/collaboration) from a paid account with 20GB of storage to a free level account which has 2GB of storage. Once the free level account maxed out its storage

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry for the delay. Are you still experiencing the issue?

I've reported the issue to our engineering department but we're still trying to get to the bottom of the issue. Would you be able to help us out by collecting log files off of the system with the issue?

If you download and run the log collector tool from Log Collector Tool  it will create a .zip on the desktop of the log files, from there, if you could just upload and share a link where to download the log files from I'll pass the link on to our engineering department. You can send me the link privately by using the direct message feature here on the forums. If you hover over my user name there should be the  Message option next to follow.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bonnie,

I might need the email address of the secondary account you mention to fully understand the issue. Most of the recent server error reports that I've seen have turned out to be related to insufficient space on a related account. It appeared in your case that you may have been attempting to share all of your files (via a shared folder/collaboration) from a paid account with 20GB of storage to a free level account which has 2GB of storage. Once the free level account maxed out its storage use, it will prevent you from being able to sync the files within the shared folder on the paid account too and result in server errors. I think this is what was happening but would need the secondary account info to confirm.

If you want to send me a message with the secondary Adobe ID I can check. You can click on my name to for the option to send me a private message here in the forums.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines