• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync files only on new files on my Mac

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i am saving a new file at work (Mac), i.e. a picture, in my CC Folder, i see the message "unable to sync file". Update or editing existing files works fine.

On my second computer in my home office (PC), everything is working correctly. I can get rid of the message by drag and drop the file manually in the web CC Browser Window, but that isnt very handy.

Is there anything i can do about this issue?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@demonhawk,

Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at bmordue@adobe.com.

IMPORTANT: Our email filter blocks .zip attachments, so please rename the zipped file to have some other file extension before sending.

(For example, if you want to send "CoreSync.zip", rename it to "CoreSync.ren" before attaching it to the email).

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mail is on its way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2014 Dec 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has now been resolved through email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines