• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync files (.pek and .cfa)

Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been getting these pop-ups for a while on both of my computers (I have a desktop and laptop for mobile editing). Capture.JPG

There aren't any error codes that I can see, so I don't know how to fix the problem. When I click on "View on CreativeCloud.com," I get taken to my archives folder, but I can't find the files listed here. I cleared the Archives folder about a few weeks ago, but that didn't fix the problem. Only PEK and CFA files seem to have trouble syncing. All of my main files (project files, media) seem to sync without issue.

I'm on CC 4.3.0.256, with all of the latest CC 2018 apps. This was happening before the update, though.

Any thoughts on what could be going on and how I can fix it? I appreciate your time and input.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't mention the program... is that for Premiere Pro?

If yes, those are "dynamic" temporary files that are created when the video file is being "conformed" for playback

I don't keep anything in the cloud, but since those files are created as needed, I'm not sure if they are supposed to go to the Cloud

Would you like to have this message moved to the Premiere Pro forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! The error message pops up in the CC app itself (I go to Assets : Files : "Some Files Failed to sync. Learn More")

But yes, I do most of my work in Premiere Pro. I like to keep all of my assets (except for the footage) in the cloud so I can work from any computer and share with my partner. But maybe I set those Temp files to save locally off the cloud?

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines