• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync "file" due to server error

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the creative Cloud desktop app to sync to the Creative Cloud files folder and share large files. It's been working fine up until now.

I get "Some files failed to sync" on my CC desktop and when I click "Learn More" I get  "Unable to Sync "File" due to server error" (see pics).

I'm on:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

2.8Ghz Intel Core i7

OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

All my CC apps are up to date.

Any fixes on this? I haven't found a straight-forward answer from Adobe yet.

At the moment I can't use my cloud storage at all because it's unreliable and doesn't work. I've reverted to Dropbox which never fails me.

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 12.16.33 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-01 at 12.16.47 pm.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Francis,

Are you still seeing this issue?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Warner,

I tried a few things from other threads including deleting the options.tix file suggested by Ben Mordue, but it didn't work for me.

So I uninstalled CC Desktop and reinstalled it, restarted my computer and it still didn't work.

But then it started working again yesterday - I am none the wiser for how this has happened!

Francis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines