• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync some files

Contributor ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud has some issues; I get these  related messages: Unable to sync some files (via notifications, when trying to delete related files from the finder); "Some files failed to sync" (via CC in the Menu bar/Assets/Files); and when selecting "Learn More" I get "There was a problem syncing some files" Clicking for more info leads me here which does not offer any help. I'm only using <20% of capacity.

When trying to get Chat support, I get: "Thanks for your patience.  Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly." x8 so far...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the question can be answered in addition to being moved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also adding on. I have NEVER been able to sync a file to the Creative Cloud folder. It always says "Some files failed to sync." I just tried to sync a 2px X 2px photoshop file. Failed. This feature it utterly useless for my company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have had various issues but one solution has been file names - if you have a / or other 'special characters' that character they cause problems. Perhaps because this is trying to operate across Mac, Windows and lily there might be a Linux server in the mix somewhere. If in doubt, simplify file names. I am old enough to have encountered these problems with less sophisticated systems in the past - and it is a problem here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines