Highlighted

Unable to view synced files/Creative Cloud assets

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that I'm unable to view my synced files that I've uploaded to my Creative Cloud - even when it says I'm offline I have access to the rest of my adobe account when I use the internet (from https://creativecloud.adobe.com/), and my internet connection is fine. Whenever I try to access these files through assets.adobe.com it gives me a message saying "You’re offline, so no files are available. Connect to the internet to access your files stored here." See attached image below. 

Some help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 9.49.47 pm.png

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to view synced files/Creative Cloud assets

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed that I'm unable to view my synced files that I've uploaded to my Creative Cloud - even when it says I'm offline I have access to the rest of my adobe account when I use the internet (from https://creativecloud.adobe.com/), and my internet connection is fine. Whenever I try to access these files through assets.adobe.com it gives me a message saying "You’re offline, so no files are available. Connect to the internet to access your files stored here." See attached image below. 

Some help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 9.49.47 pm.png

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's somehow resolved itself on its own, thankfully. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same, I think.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines