Highlighted

Unreliable cloud storage - no question but a feedback

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappointed with the creative cloud storage, it is totally unreliable, takes ages to sync and I always have to double check if the files are truly available and most of the time, they aren't, or it is struggling because I also work with french people and their language uses accents and cc complains with special characters, than you take ages going to find and replace them... dropbox, icloud, they can all deal with it, why can't adobe ?

I do not like ranting and do like to be constructive, please Adobe, make this better or do not offer such a service. CC libraries are nice and they do work well, why does the simple storage of my projects only work without hassle 20% of the time ?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unreliable cloud storage - no question but a feedback

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappointed with the creative cloud storage, it is totally unreliable, takes ages to sync and I always have to double check if the files are truly available and most of the time, they aren't, or it is struggling because I also work with french people and their language uses accents and cc complains with special characters, than you take ages going to find and replace them... dropbox, icloud, they can all deal with it, why can't adobe ?

I do not like ranting and do like to be constructive, please Adobe, make this better or do not offer such a service. CC libraries are nice and they do work well, why does the simple storage of my projects only work without hassle 20% of the time ?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?