• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unremoveable 7.6GB of phantom files on my creative cloud storage

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a subscription which comeswith the  20GB of cloud storage but upon install, it says I have used up 7.6GB of space our of the 20GB. I cannot find the source of this 7.6GB. My Files, Archieve folders are clean and empty. I tried reinstalling the cloud app, uploading some files and deleting them and purging them from archive but still this 7.6GB lingers around. Because of this I am unable to sync all my files cos i exceed the limit but my files are only 17GB well below the 20GB quota. Anyone else has this problem or have an answer?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

There was a metadata problem that caused the files to not be visible. They have been placed in a folder named "Recovered 2016-10-14 22-25-02 UTC". If no longer needed you can Archive and then Permanently Delete the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a metadata problem that caused the files to not be visible. They have been placed in a folder named "Recovered 2016-10-14 22-25-02 UTC". If no longer needed you can Archive and then Permanently Delete the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines