• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsure of used storage (shows 4.35GB out of 2GB used)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

This is an account I used for a trial version of Lightroom CC but I purchased Lightroom 6 instead.

The CC tells me that I have 4.35 GB out 2 GB used but I see nothing in MyAssets/Files (All/Shared/Archived) nor in my folder.  I supposed that is area used when I did the trial but I cannot clean it.

Help please.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Sorry for the long delay. I think the storage amount is increased to 100GB during a trial and then changes back to the free level of 2GG after the trial is over.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ziweth,

If you had synced any of your Lightroom content online during your trial that may also be why. If you go here and sign in

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

any files uploaded there could also account for the used space.

You can delete you library there from the Account Info section under the LR logo in the top left.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This definitely fixed the problem, thanks a lot Dave.

I wasn't aware of that alternative method to check for my space, besides I wasn't aware that I still have a few days to work with the trial version of Lightroom CC.

However, I am a bit confused about those 2 GB.  As a Lightroom 6 customer, am I supposed to have 2 GB of cloud storage or I have those because of the trial version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the long delay. I think the storage amount is increased to 100GB during a trial and then changes back to the free level of 2GG after the trial is over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines