• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsure of used storage (shows 92GB out of 100GB used)

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found the solution? I have only 17G in my creative cloud folder, the archive folder (on the web) is empty and Creative Cloud insists that I have used 92G of my 100G.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Hi WxGuesser52,

The used space could also be related to Lightroom online storage or Document Cloud storage use. Please check these

Lightroom

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Document Cloud

https://cloud.acrobat.com/folder

Files in either of these could also account for the used space.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WxGuesser52,

The used space could also be related to Lightroom online storage or Document Cloud storage use. Please check these

Lightroom

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Document Cloud

https://cloud.acrobat.com/folder

Files in either of these could also account for the used space.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emptied those folders, and it still shows 92% full. The new Lightroom has been an unmitigated disaster for me. Not only does it have very limited capabilities but all it would show was five pictures even though as I just discovered with the link you had provided that I had thousands of pictures in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took over 24 hours for it to start reporting the correct usage. I don't know if you can pass on to the lightroom CC people what a disaster the new product is. I will keep using Lightroom Classic and a USB hard drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it's showing the correct amount now and you were able to identify the cause. Sorry to hear Lightroom CC  wasn't to your liking. I know it's fairly new, hopefully it will get more features and better integration over time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines