Highlighted

Updating & Syncing CC Library Paragraph Styles

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of paragraph styles saved in my CC Library and every now and then they need an update (new grep style added, subtle style changes etc) but the only way I've found to update them is to manually delete and add the edited style back in so that future designs benefit. This, however, doesn't sync and update any previous documents with the new styling as a 'true' paragraph style would.

Am I doing something wrong? Should the CC Library paragraph style act more like a local paragraph style? if not, is the syncing/updating/ability to edit CC Library paragraph styles something on the horizon???

This would be suuuuuper useful.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updating & Syncing CC Library Paragraph Styles

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of paragraph styles saved in my CC Library and every now and then they need an update (new grep style added, subtle style changes etc) but the only way I've found to update them is to manually delete and add the edited style back in so that future designs benefit. This, however, doesn't sync and update any previous documents with the new styling as a 'true' paragraph style would.

Am I doing something wrong? Should the CC Library paragraph style act more like a local paragraph style? if not, is the syncing/updating/ability to edit CC Library paragraph styles something on the horizon???

This would be suuuuuper useful.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?