Highlighted

upload an .exe my cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to upload an .exe (an auto extracting zip file) to my cloud now it won't let me.  Has something changed, the cloud keeps saying there's a virus in my file which there is not.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

upload an .exe my cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to upload an .exe (an auto extracting zip file) to my cloud now it won't let me.  Has something changed, the cloud keeps saying there's a virus in my file which there is not.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, actually updated something on there end with the virus software to correct my problem.  I just hadn't had the chance to come update my post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines