• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading Multiple Files To Libraries

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know a work around for getting multiple files into libraries? I have a scenario where i have multiple separate files of 3d can renders. I created a folder in the libraries directory through the browser. My natural intuition would be that i could then drop all of the separate can renders into that shared folder, and then inviting other designers to collaborate.

How can you batch upload files to shared library folder?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Currently you cannot add new content to a library on the CC Assets site. You can Copy library elements from a library to a new library.

I will pass on your feedback about being able to batch upload files to a library either from the CC Assets site or from the library panel inside of a desktop application such as Photoshop or Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Request you to kindly visit the link shared below and select the specific product community.

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

The experts would be able to help you with the product related query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently you cannot add new content to a library on the CC Assets site. You can Copy library elements from a library to a new library.

I will pass on your feedback about being able to batch upload files to a library either from the CC Assets site or from the library panel inside of a desktop application such as Photoshop or Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines