• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Creative Cloud on two Computers but only on one the File Sync

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an iMac and on an MacBook Pro and want to use the Software on both Computers but only on one the File Sync from Creative Cloud App, because my MacBook has not enough disk space available.

Any suggestions despite pausing the sync?

Cheers,

Janos

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You could try freeing up disk space, if you are low on disk space you'll end up with more issues than just file syncing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Option, cause my iMac is my computer from work and my MacBook Pro is my personal and i don't want to have the work-files synced on my personal computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I misread your original post, the only option you have is to pause the sync, don't think there's a way to disable it other than uninstalling the Creative Cloud app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think installing the Photoshop & Co. without the Creative Cloud App could be a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can uninstall the Creative Cloud app but in doing so you will not receive updates for your apps as they become available until you install the CC app again

I think just pausing the sync would be your best option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only thing with pausing the sync i am afraid of is accidently unpausing it after i deleted all the files on my MacBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines