• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use institution licence on two or more computers

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere and occasionally Photoshop via my institution-wide licence. Last year I was able to use my school account on three different computers, but recently I had trouble launching Adobe apps on two of the said devices. I went to the IT administrator, who claimed that as a result of some new update to CC I will only be able to log in to CC on a single computer, and will have to log off to use it on another device. Is there any new policy like this in place? And if there isn't, how do I use CC on multiple devices without having to constantly log in/log off to it?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your license can only be active on two computers at the same time and you can only be logged in to your CC account on one of those computers at a time. If you move to a different computer, you will have to log out of the CC on that one and log in to CC on the other. There is no way around this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out of CC on one computer, and logged into another one but Premiere still won't run. Is there anything I can do about to fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not certain what you mean by an "institution license". However, if this is a license you hold in your own name, it's possible that you have activated it on too many machines. Creative Cloud can be activated on only two machines at a time, and you can actively use it on only one of those two machines at a time.

If you've logged in to the CC on more than two machines, you will need to find those other machines and log yourself out of them. See the below link for more information.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines