Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use PEPE without Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I buyed yesterday the Set with Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2021.

After the installation I was confronted with the app "Adobe Creative Cloud", I don't need it and want to remove it, but unfortunately the program cannot be removed?!
Short Error Message: Cannot deinstall, because there are still Creative Cloud Aplications installed... ?!
Adobe Uninstall Bug.png

Main problem!
I have now deactivated the autostart in all places (Task Manager / Creative Cloud Settings), but unfortunately services are still active in the background.
Adobe Process.png

I will rarely use Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2021, as I'm a gamer, programs in the background are very bad!

How can I get free from the Creative Cloud?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-if you plan to keep using CS6 (or earlier) you should NOT install a Cloud program, not even a trial
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you don't have a Creative Cloud Plan of any kind?  The FREE plan includes some limited access to starter apps and online services like Adobe Fonts.  You can find out exactly what you have by logging-in to your Adobe account below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

To remove unwanted Adobe CC files, use the Adobe Cleaner Tool.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ... my Account have this Free Creative Cloud Abo which i never choosed... so it ends after 7 Days and I will be able to deinstall Creative Cloud without this Tool?

I only installed the Setup for PEPE 2021 from the Disc... I had to log in, but never seen any Note about Creative Cloud or a deselect Button, so I m really surprised about this Adware.

In case I have to use this Tool even after 7 Days... I just have to select "Choise 6" and I will still be able to work with PEPE 2021? Also Updates will be aviable if I start the Programm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next Question is... I installed PEPE 2021 on a Test System... I like to use it on my Main System, how can I install PEPE 2021 without the Creative Cloud?

As I can see it digs deep into the system and synchronizes the folders of the Windows user, I don't like software that messes up deep in the system! I also don't trust the Cleanup Tool completely... looks like i wasted Money. 😢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited now more then 7 Days and still got the same Error Massage while deinstall... so i used that Adobe cleaner Tool and choose the Choice 6(Deinstall Only Creative Cloud)!

Now i had to login again, while that i got the massage for a new Update, then the Next problem:
Translated something like... HDUpdater couldnt start because the file is empty.
Screenshot (13).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Technical Support directly.  I'm sure they can help you better than this user-to-user forum can.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines