Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using ADOBE Creative suite logo - Copyright & partnership

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Posting here as I didn't find any existing post, thread or contact about this subject.

Our company is a french company specialized into custom-made promotional items since almost 30 years, and we're using ADOBE products for almost the same period duration.
In which way would it be legally possible to display Adobe logo on some documents we send to our customers (2500+ per year / B2B), we would like to associate our designers team and display their "skills" and our global expertise using Adobe products in our dedicated market field.
Kind regards,
Paul

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to contact Adobe

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are Adobe's General trademark guidelines: https://www.adobe.com/legal/permissions/trademarks.html

You will need to contact Adobe directly to receive permission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to demonstrate competency with Adobe products, your designers will need to pass Adobe Certification Exams. Sadly, most of the Creative Cloud certification exams are 6 years out of date.  That may change after the Covid pandemic is under control.

https://learning.adobe.com/certification.html?solution=Adobe%20Creative%20Cloud

That said, I have never once been asked by a client which tools I use.  They don't care.  All they care about is high quality work delivered on time and on budget.  The software, brushes and other tools I use are irrelevant to everyone except me.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines