• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

videos are being resized when uploaded to creative cloud library

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am uploading 1920x1080 mp4 to my CC library and they are being resized to 500x500 and thumbnails are also being removed.

As you can see from the screenshots the previous videos have uploaded fine. This just started happening this week. I have also tried re-uploading a file that has already been uploaded an it is also resizing those to 500x500. I have tried both chrome and safari, uploading from Premiere and also the CC folder on my desktop. If anyone has any tip on what i'm doing wrong or if this is just a random CC glitch, please let me know.

The videos with the thumbnails are 1920x1080.

The videos without the thumbnail was resized to 500x500.

I have tried re-uploading the previous videos and they are now being resized to 500x500.

I have only used 12% of my 100gigs

Thanks,

AJ

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 10.38.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-13 at 10.39.08 AM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AJ,

I am having the same issue. No matter what I try, CC resizes my 1920x1080 videos to 500x500. When I play back the videos from the shared link, they play back 500x500. However, when I download the files from the shared link, they download to the original size of 1920x1080. Very strange. I don't want my clients and production partners to have to download the videos for proper playback.

Sorry I don't have an answer. Hopefully, someone will reply with one soon.

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exact same issue here. Really annoying. !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines