Viewing, zooming and commenting

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading a pdf file with spreads to the Cloud for a group of collaborators to check, they actually couldn't zoom in to read the text. At the end I had to send the file by email and got the comments by mail too, which is something I really want to avoid to achieve more effective workflow. I'd really appreciate if the zoom tool functioned properly and that the people I share the files with could mark and comment on individual spreads/pages. Even better if you could somehow mark/tick the comments that you've  dealt with to see which ones are solved and which are not.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Viewing, zooming and commenting

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading a pdf file with spreads to the Cloud for a group of collaborators to check, they actually couldn't zoom in to read the text. At the end I had to send the file by email and got the comments by mail too, which is something I really want to avoid to achieve more effective workflow. I'd really appreciate if the zoom tool functioned properly and that the people I share the files with could mark and comment on individual spreads/pages. Even better if you could somehow mark/tick the comments that you've  dealt with to see which ones are solved and which are not.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2012 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback. Other customers have requested zooming and being able to comment directly on the preview image.

One thing you can do is enable Download when sharing the link to the file. That way the original file can be downloaded without having to send it as an email attachment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2012 0
grereed LATEST
New Here ,
May 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to how live and I swear I saw Terry White use zoom functionality in the browser for the new file sharing software. I guess I was wrong I have been searching for the same answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2014 0