• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to remove asset previews from an AdobeStock Library.

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have a subscription to download assets from AdobeStock, but we don't have any other Adobe licenses or products.  I'd simply like to know how to remove an image preview from an AdobeStock library. 

Unfortunately, each AdobeStock library displays all of the assets it contains on one web page, and I have several hundred images I've saved in the library, which makes the page function very slowly (I was used to Fotolia.com that showed library assets in pages up to 100 assets at a time, which worked fine). 

I've searched high and low, but I'm not sure how to remove the assets.  Is my only option to select and move the ones I want to keep into a new library and then delete the original library in which they were saved?  That seems overly cumbersome, but if that's my best option I'll have to do it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

You should be able to delete Stock assets Previews using Delete button, which appears on hover over the asset:
Capture.PNG

Please let me know if it's helpful?

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines