• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what am I deleting when I delete a file in "archive"

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What files are listed in my "archive file"? I want to delete some to get more space... but I don't want to delete something that I am actively working on. In some cases there are 5 listings of the same file in my archive.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what archive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming you mean the Archive that is part of the CC Assets site at https://assets.adobe.com/files?filter=archive

Any items you remove (move or delete) from the Creative Cloud Files folder on your desktop computer (assuming you are using file syncing) go into the Archive. You can also explicitly put items into the Archive from the CC Assets site.

So items in your Archive are only online and not available on your desktop computer, so there is no way to work on them unless you choose the Restore option. Then they are moved back into the Files section and sync down to your Creative Cloud Files folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines