• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what do I wrong -Creative Cloud

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has Creative Cloud disappeared from my PC here today? I have tried reinstalling it but it would not see file. I have restarted my PC many times. What is wrong and what caIn English it says.pngn I do to make it work again?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your email with suggestions on what could be done. I don't know what else to do. Unfortunately, I was sent around the system. I contacted Norton and they helped set up the gates. Unfortunately, that didn't help. I had another firewall program that I contacted, they suggested I uninstall it, try it out and reinstall it. It didn't help, Now there's only hope left that Adobe will help make it work again !!!!!
Or has anyone made it work?
Yours sincerely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob I have read Jeff Wright's reply and I have sent him an email or two and received a reply to them. Unfortunately, I failed to get my problem resolved. I've been trying to install it on my laptop. It succeeded, but why it can't succeed on my desktop PC is a bit of an enigma. Peru Bob thank you for spending time helping me - Thank you
If a solution comes up for me I will send you an email.
I've used Google to translate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob I have read Jeff Wright's reply and I have sent him an email or two and received a reply to them. Unfortunately, I failed to get my problem resolved. I've been trying to install it on my laptop. It succeeded, but why it can't succeed on my desktop PC is a bit of an enigma. Peru Bob thank you for spending time helping me - Thank you
If a solution comes up for me I will send you an email.
I've used Google to translate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Everyone
I am now closing this case and hope that my thanks to those who have read what I had written
Thank you for your help
Thanks for the emails with the links and various guides to solve the problems.
Soon I don't know what to believe, because now it seems perfect again. I tried to launch the Creative Cloud app on Friday night approx. at 20:00: - 21:00 and it started to install the program.
I can give no explanation as to why it started working again.
Thank you for spending time helping me - thank you!

Mich 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines