• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens to my files on creative cloud folder after the end of my subscription?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens to my files on creative cloud folder after the end of my subscription?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use the Cloud for file storage... but if I did, and I was planning to stop paying for the service, I would get my files off the Cloud and on my computer hard drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud / Common Questions

"What happens to my files in the cloud if I cancel or downgrade my membership?

Your Creative Cloud files are stored on your desktop as well as on the Creative Cloud servers. If you cancel or downgrade your paid membership, you will still have access to all of the files in the Creative Cloud folder on your computer and via the Creative Cloud website.

Your account will be downgraded to a free membership, which includes 2GB of storage. If you’re using more than 2GB of storage, you will not be able to upload any new files to the cloud until the amount of online space used in your account drops below your allotted amount.

If you are over your storage limit, you have 90 days to reduce your online usage or you may lose access to some or all of your files saved on the Creative Cloud servers."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines