• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best way to share an Audition and/or Premiere project with other adobe users on other devices?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am by no means a professional, and I'm very new to adobe, but I am working on some group projects with other people and they have requested that rather than exporting Audition or Premiere audio/video files, I actually just give them the project so they ca work on it as well in case any changes need to be done.

Is there any way to share the actual projects (not exports) WITH all the video and audio still in place with other people on other computers? If so, what is the best way to do this?

Thank you so much in advance, even if this is completely impossible.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Hi,

You might find your question better answered in the Audition CS5.5, CS6 & CC forums.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You might find your question better answered in the Audition CS5.5, CS6 & CC forums.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines