• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When accessing Assests Files online,I get the error The connection to assets.adobe.com was interrupted

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Win 7 64 laptop, I cannot access the on-line Assests Files secton.  Not on FF, IE or Chrome.  It works on every other device which includes other Win laptops, my iPhone and a Mac.  What am I missing?  The FF error says "The connection to assets.adobe.com was interrupted."

What does a Windows laptop need to connect?  This was working perfectly until Friday Dec 12th.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you still seeing the same issue with Creative Cloud? "The connection to assets.adobe.com was interrupted". If so Could you explain in more detail whats happening?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, whenever I try to access “https://assets.adobe.com/files” . It’s just saying “This webpage is not available”. I am able to access from other devices but not from my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is most certainly related to your laptop or its operating systems and not the Creative Cloud website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines